So many of us spend months eating right working out to get that “summer body”. But, what many of us don’t have is any type of plan to keep it. We trade in protein shakes for ice cream sundaes. We skip sweat sessions for days on the water or social gatherings. Then, when the fall sets in, we are shocked that the lazy days of summer have undone all of our progress. We make a few attempts to get back on track, only to be derailed by the holidays. Then, we rinse and repeat the entire cycle.
Let’s just agree that we are going to stop all of that right now. Today’s post is a simple recipe to help you.
If you struggle to keep your eating on track during the summer because you would rather be making keep your Figure Friendly eating during the summer. The recipe is quick and simple and can be made without turning on the stove or oven. How’s that for summertime friendly?
Simple Summer Salmon Salad
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 6 cups Spring Mix Greens
- 1 Cucumber, Sliced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Red Onions, Diced
- 1 peach
- Newman’s Own Honey Mustard Dressing
- Plug in your indoor grill (George Foreman grill or other type) and allow it to get hot.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salmon fillets on the grill and cook until flaky (about 10 minutes).
- Place greens, cucumber, onions, and peaches into your Salad Chopper and chop until desired salad volume is achieved.
- Separate the salad into two halves on serving dishes.
- Sprinkle tomatoes and walnuts on the salad.
- Top with salmon and drizzle salad dressing on top.
That’s all. In about a total of 15 minutes, you will have a delicious a light summertime entrée.
Now if you really want to take things up a notch,
get your copy of my Quick & Dirty Lemonade and Watergate Dessert recipes for a complete Figure Friendly meal.
So what do you think of all of this? Does this sound like a recipe you will try? Sound off in the comments below.
Leave A Comment