Do you struggle with that urge to eat something sweet right as the night is winding down?
Are you sick of either caving in and eating stuff that you KNOOOOOW is not helping your weight loss journey or using a ton of energy to resist?
If you answered yes to either question then you will love this super simple and yummy figure friendly dessert.
- 1 cup lowfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 2T unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1T all natural nut butter (I like almond butter)
- Mix the yogurt and cocoa together until your mixture is brown throughout.
- Add the nut butter and stir.
What did you think. Let me know in the comments below! And if you found this helpful or inspirational, be sure to share.